Wednesday, December 9, 2009

better late than never :-)

Hello friends! I'm not quite sure what took me so long, to be honest; but anyway, despite the delay, here we are! I wish I could write a really inspiring first post for you to read... but I've never 'blogged' before, actually, and am feeling rather intimidated! Not to mention the fact that I am at work, and have probably used up 9.5 minutes of my 10 minute break by now. So, without further ado, let me simply say that I can't wait to read all about you. :-)

2 comments:

  1. We Wonder as We Wander is perfect :) Now that we're all wandering along different paths, it'll be fun to have a place to wonder together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this up, Amy. And I like the name, too--although I forget which Christmas carol the last half of the name comes from . . .

    ReplyDelete