Friday, December 11, 2009

a quickie =)

Wow! Amy, thank you! This is so fun, having our own blog =)

I hope you all are doing well! I spent last weekend with Kara up in NYC and it was awesome/crazy/exhausting/exhilarating. I got to see the dance that she choreographed not once but twice, saw the Rockefeller (sp?) tree, the gift shop of the Met, and the year's first snowfall!!!

Please pray for me - this is finals week! I am finishing up a research paper on embryology and ethics, and have two 5-page essays to write on the Meaning of Everything (our professor is quite ambitious) and an exam on Trinity & the Church.

Love and miss you all!

Bethany

p.s. Amy or anyone - is there a way to establish a 'quick link' to this blog so I don't forget that it exists =)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun!! I bet NYC in the snow was beautiful... Or parts of it at least :) Good luck on the research papers! I'm sure you'll do great. Also, you could make this page a "favorite" or bookmark it for easy access. Abrazos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you with the meaning of everything, Bethany. Just turn in the paper with "42" and it should do just fine, right? :) Exciting stuff in NYC, too. I wish it snowed here . .. we've got two days of puny amounts of snow, but no colossal downpours yet. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, I somehow managed to forget, myself, that this existed, until just now. How delighted I was to find that others have remembered, and even gone so far as to write something on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete